Job title: Web Designer
Start date: Immediate
Minimum level of education: 3rd level
Job description: Support the Marketing Team in an IT, Web Development and Design capacity by managing the company website and all IT functions. Also by providing design concepts, advertising materials, brand collaterals, new packaging formulations, social media designs, and any graphics needed.
IT & Web Development tasks:
- Management and updating of the Good4U website in consultation with the Marketing department and heads of company departments where needs be.
- Assisting in or developing of new technologies such as App development for Mac iOS and Android devices using the latest App development software.
- Leading on the operations and maintenance of all of Good4U’s internal technological systems, to include all IT equipment and systems.
- Control of corporate e-mails & passwords
- Monitoring Digital (Google Analytics) and Social media analytics (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Reporting of website SEO, social media engagement and Google analysis.
- Integration of new software for enhanced website engagement.
- Concept development and production of new social media content to include video content for Good4U’s YouTube channel, Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop recipe videos for website and social media channels in relationship with Good4U’s Nutritionist.
- Development and maintenance local area networks.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Provide training and guidance to staff on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organise and schedule upgrades and maintenance of software/hardware.
Graphic design tasks:
- Packaging design (from concept to finalised ready to print artwork)
- Keyline/Cutter-guide designs (measuring and producing keylines/cutter-guides for packaging)
- Print design (flyers, leaflets, brochures, inserts)
- Corporate identity (stationery, letterhead, presentations, business cards)
- Design for social media (squares, banners, cover photos, avatars)
- Design for website (banners, key messages, headers)
- Digital newsletter design (banners, headers, call-to-action buttons)
- Advertising of all sorts
- Merchandise (t-shirts, freebies, company gear)
- POS & display design (exhibition panels, pull-out banners, FSDU, CDU)
- Communication with suppliers (ask for quotations, organise deliveries)
- Graphic design & visual communication in general
Qualifications & Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree ideally in Computing and Design or alternatively any Design discipline, Advertising, and/or Web Development is mandatory with a post-graduate qualification an advantage.
2 years minimum of proven working experience as graphic designer, preferably in-house is desirable.
Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
Excellent working knowledge of HTML/CSS/CMS.
Experience of Database (SQL) Management and backup.
Google search console and SEO management.
Experience of main analytics software i.e. Google Analytics & AdWords and Social media analytics
Working knowledge of web hosting and mail server management.
Ability to perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
Knowledge of cloud services such as DropBox and iCloud.
Highly creative with ability to think outside of the box.
Strong ability to be proactive and work under pressure.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
Excellent written, verbal and overall communication skills. Fluent English is a must.
To apply for the position above, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org