Good4U, a leading healthy snack brand are recruiting part-time Brand Ambassadors in London, Dublin, Limerick, Cork & Galway. We are seeking honest, confident and reliable people who will represent our brand with the highest integrity.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, friendly, well presented and up for a challenge. Excellent communication skills are essential and you must have the ability to work on your own initiative. Having a car is advantageous but not essential.
If you feel you are the right person to join our team, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch soon.
Job Description (1-2 days per week)
- Visit stores on behalf of Good4U
- Develop relationships with store manager and relevant personnel in store
- Ensure availability of products in store as per planogram or listed range and report non compliance
- Review customer promotional strategies and feedback to Manager
- Ensure products are merchandised appropriately with correct SEL’s displayed.
- Inform department managers of upcoming promotions, PR and other events
- Identify barriers to sales and report accordingly
- Assist in the execution of new product launches into stores. Be responsible for the activation of new product launches into store – from implementation on fixture to post launch reviews
- Driving growth through store based activities including in-store demonstrations
- Record every store visit and create weekly reports
- Represent Good4U at various events such as festivals, consumer shows etc
Sign Me Up!