Carrot Meatball Salad
This delicious carrot meatball salad was developed by Ryan Mangan for Good4U.
- Add all of the meatball ingredients to a mixing bowl. Using a spoon or thoroughly washed hands, mix everything together very well and then roll the mixture into small equal-sized balls. Leave them all on a side plate for now or leave some unrolled mixture covered in the fridge for later
- Into a saucepan, add the pasta, barely cover it with boiling water from a kettle and place over a medium heat. Stir frequently and drain when all pasta is soft and tender. Leave aside for now
- Drizzle a little rapeseed oil onto a large sized pan. When the oil is hot, place your meatballs onto it, cover with a lid and bring down to a low heat
- Turn your meatballs every couple minutes and keep an eye on them until they’re all fully cooked throughout
- Simply throw the concoction together and drizzle with some gorgeous pesto and Good4U's Salad Super Seeds!
Share this Recipe