Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time15 Minutes
- Rinse the quinoa and simmer for 15 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain and allow to cool.
- Rinse the asparagus and steam for 8 minutes. Allow to cool and chop each into 6 pieces.
- Peel the grapefruit and chop into small chunks, removing the white pith.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, garlic and parsley.
- Add the quinoa, asparagus and grapefruit as well as the Good4U Veggie Protein Tandoori Crunch in to combine all ingredients.
- Sprinkle with parsley & Tandoori Crunch to serve.
Share this recipe..