Smoked Salmon Balls
This delicious recipe was developed by Ryan Mangan of Endorphin Stew.
- Add the Ryvita slices into a Nutri Bullet or high-powered blender after first milling the seeds and sugar (do not remove) and blend into a fine powder
- Add the remaining ingredients (minus the oil) to the cup/blender, give everything a quick stir and blitz up into a solid, moist consistency. Feel free to stop the blending frequently to scrape the mixture down from the sides and if the mixture is too dry for your blender, add one whipped egg to moisten
- Place a large-sized pan over low heat with a little oil. Separate the mixture into 6 equal-sized balls
- Fry them for approx. 10 mins or until they brown all around. Feel free to shake the pan every once in a while as the mixture binds well and they shouldn’t fall apart
- Serve the balls in wholewheat pitta bread stuffed with finely chopped red cabbage, grated carrot, fresh basil and topped with some garlic-mayo sauce
Share this Recipe